DUBLIN, IRELAND - May 21st, 2010 - Icon Games Entertainment, a leading iPhone, PSP, Nintendo Wii, and WiiWare game publisher and developer today announced Soccer Bashi, smashing its way to Apple iPhone®/iPod® Touch, PSP® Minis, and Nintendo® WiiWare which is set to release this July. Soccer Bashi offers an unbelievable amount of levels for friends and family to just gather around for some classic arcade fun similar to most beloved game we all know, Brick.
Soccer of the future; destroy the defender blocks and smash the ball into the goal to win, but watch out for the enemy defenders out to destroy you!
A built-in game editor offers unlimited level design possibilities, or play through the 90 game levels over several different play modes, including Arcade and Customisable Tournaments.
Soccer Bashi features include:
- 90 Levels of goal scoring, block breaking fun. With special level features including animated blocks, exploding blocks, shield blocks, invisible blocks and deadly 3D defender enemies
- 9 challenging end of zone Bosses to defeat
- Level Editor to build your own levels. Up to 100 user created levels can be stored
- Tournament mode allows you to create your own unique tournaments using game levels or your own levels
- Loads of special Power-Ups & Super Power-Ups to help (or hinder) you on the way to the goal, including lasers, bombs, flaming power balls and multiple balls and bats
- A wealth of special achievements and secrets to unlock, including secret level backgrounds and game block sets
For more information, please visit www.icongames.com or follow us on Twitter.
Soccer Bashi has been rated E for Everyone by ESRB and 3+ by PEGI.
iPhone®/iPod® Touch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Nintendo® is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment of America Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
About Icon Games Entertainment
We are an independent game development & digital publishing studio committed to creating games with a focus on compelling gameplay & fun! To date we have developed and released over 20 games for a variety of platforms – including Wii, PS2, PSP and PC. The team has over ten years of successful development experience, working with various publishing partners – including Playlogic, Zoo Games, IN2Games, Ghostlight, Lego Media, THQ, TDK, Majesco, PlayIt, Midway, Midas Interactive, Mforma, Datel and Acclaim. For more info on Icon and our forthcoming releases check out www.icongames.com
Icon Games Entertainment
Kongo Public Relations