Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 4 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>
Games you're ashamed you never played
At least the PC games are a lot cheaper now compared to their console versions. Maybe they just don't want to spend any time & money on PC demo's, I can imagine they wouldn't be downloaded a lot with all the piracy releases.

On-topic, I can think of just one game at the time: Shadow of the Colossus. I never had a PS2, but I think that's one I definitely still have to play sometime.

10 bucks isn't really much more, seeing that games as PROTOTYPE are 55 euro on the PC. I really thought there like... Why? This game isn't a special edition, it's 8GB large and it doesn't have the right to charge me 5 bucks more.

2 topics   72 posts
Euro prices have gone nuts anyway I think, and I'm not sure why. I can't remember the last time I've bought games locally, it's all import from UK or US. How can they sell new games like Prototype at 60 euro's over here when it's just £37 (€44) in the UK? It's not the shops doing it, consumer price is set at 59,99 for PC or 69,99 for consoles.
Maybe this is something for a new topic though. I'm starting to think that profile pic of yours (offtopic master) is quite accurate.

Masking the off-topicness a bit, I do know of a game one should be ashamed if you never played it: Omikron: The Nomad Soul. Especially with Heavy Rain coming up, same developer. Quantic Dream has had unique game design and story telling from the start.

0 topics   3 posts
Page 4 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>

Moderators: Tom