Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 1 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>
Games you're ashamed you never played
We love games but there's no way we can play all of them. There has to be some game(s) that we never played and never told anyone. Well now it's time to get it all out there in the open. Let's get ready for the "How could you have not played that?!?!?" comments that are sure to follow. I'll put my head under the guillotine first.
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Halo 3
  • Dead Space
  • Kid Icarus (I think. It was a long time ago)
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • Super Mario World 2
I'll stop there before I totally isolate myself... more so.

1 topics   6 posts
Most of the ones that I felt kind of ashamed that I never played I started remedying.

Planescape: Torment
Icewind Dale (the original)
MGS4 (then again I don't have a PS3 so I have an excuse)
MGS: Portable Ops (then again I don't have a PSP so I have an excuse)

1 topics   7 posts
I've played almost every game I wanted to play once. I can't recall a game I didn't played to be ashamed off. I only feel ashamed because I playes ShellShock 2: Blood Trails.

3 topics   31 posts
Off the top of my head, Shadow of the Colossus. I own it, just haven't ever gotten around to playing it. This is a common refrain in my life--but most of the titles aren't in the "you need to have played this to be a well rounded game critic" category.

0 topics   4 posts
Erm.
COD4 - I just never really got into it, when it was released I didn't own a current gen console apart from the Wii so it just passed me by.
Metal Gear Solid 3 - I've played almost every game in the series besides this one, just missed the hype.

Up until recently I hadn't played any Half Life games, fixed that pretty damn quick though. :)

0 topics   9 posts
I am more ashamed I fell for the Damnation-trick... I got interested by the acrobatic movements and stuff, so I was really curious about it and, stupid me, bought it on Steam... And the game was just plain horrible, awful, bad, weak and a hell to play! And indeed, on Steam you can't return a game to your local gameshop..

I am also ashamed that I have never played Rogue Trooper before, since I just own in a couple of days now for the Wii (New version) and it's a really recomondation. There are just loads of options, customization and on Massacre difficulty you have to choose which upgrades you'll take and be catious with your ammo.

2 topics   72 posts
The list is far too long. I've had very little time to play anything for the past year.

0 topics   2 posts
WoW probably. Though my girlfriend would probably be ashamed if I *had* played it.

8 topics   62 posts
Lewis Denby wrote...
WoW probably. Though my girlfriend would probably be ashamed if I *had* played it.

Considering it's likely the most popular game ever made, you should probably get on that. I don't even like WoW but when I hear about journos and devs that haven't played it, my faces contorts into an unnatural shape and my mouth doesn't move while my brain screams "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS INDUSTRY." You know, it's not a personal thing, this applies to EVERYONE that hasn't played WoW.

Edit: Full disclosure: I lasted 28 days (and 27 or so levels) in WoW. I didn't like it, but I can explain why I didn't like it and I totally understand why it's popular. It's just not for me.

1 topics   33 posts
I never played WoW and I'm not ashamed of it.

3 topics   31 posts
Page 1 out of 4 | <<<1234>>>

Moderators: Tom