Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 26 out of 26 | <<<12345 ... 242526>>>
The 'Hello Everyone' Topic
Hello chums!

I'll introduce myself; my name is Alex, I come from a little town called Bushey, which is just outside of London, in jolly ol' Britannia. I've been writing for around three/four years now, at least in terms of journalism related activities, and I've been looking to 'break' into professional games journalism for a few months now.

I've written for a student website for a while and I now maintain my own blog: https://thedigitalapothecary.wordpress.com/ , which you're welcome to peruse. I currently work as an assistant for a start-up venture, but I'm eager to pursue my passion for writing and gaming as a career.

I love Bioware and RPG's in general, I'm looking to purchase a new laptop so I can get into the indie scene and I dabble in some cosplay on the side (see picture)

so yeah, that's me.

0 topics   1 posts
Hi folks,

I'm Trevor, and I'm from Bangalore, India. I started writing about games two years ago, for a website called Nerd Rock from the Sun - which died an unexpected death about a year after it launched.

I reassembled the Nerd Rock team and started a site of my own, Lizard Lounge (www.lizardlounge.net). We've been plodding along since just before Christmas, 2015. We cover games, comics, movies, TV shows - pretty much everything we can think of in the area of nerd culture.

I'm perpetually on the lookout for new writers, so if anyone wants to write for Lizard Lounge, feel free to send me a message. Writers from across the world are welcome; everyone I'm working with now is based in the UK. As long as you love games and feel the urge to scribble down a thing or two every now and then, you'll probably fit in just fine.

As a gamer for the better part of 20 years now, I'll play virtually anything that doesn't involve jumping puzzles because, god, how I hate jumping puzzles. I recently got myself an Xbox One and have fallen hopelessly in love with Destiny. So if you find yourself looking for other Guardians to play with, look for onebesottedfrog, and let's go hunt for shiny engrams together.

I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know other folks on here. Have a good day, all.

0 topics   1 posts
Page 26 out of 26 | <<<12345 ... 242526>>>

Moderators: Tom