Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Gameleo... » Feedback & qu...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 2 out of 3 | <<<123>>>
Site feedback and feature requests
I seem to be getting an error pop up when I click on some of the links on pages eg. members names ?
"There was an error processing the request."
am I alone

1 topics   8 posts
Helen Wright wrote...
I seem to be getting an error pop up when I click on some of the links on pages eg. members names ?
"There was an error processing the request."
am I alone

Helen, you are not alone!
This message is shown when you try to click something while the page is not completely loaded. On the profile pages from people who have connected their Twitter account, it can take several seconds to completely load the page. We'll be optimizing code to reduce load times and thus reducing that error popping up. 

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts
ah ! thanks

1 topics   8 posts
How come this website is so aaaawwwweeefully slow? I'm using Google Chrome, which is pretty much the fastest browser out there. Don't know any website that is slow with this browser, but Gameleon is like three-cups-a-coffee instead of one-beer...

1 topics   17 posts
I have to agree, this site is rather slow.

3 topics   34 posts
So how about a "remember me" option for logging in?

3 topics   9 posts
Misha Scholte wrote...
How come this website is so aaaawwwweeefully slow? I'm using Google Chrome, which is pretty much the fastest browser out there. Don't know any website that is slow with this browser, but Gameleon is like three-cups-a-coffee instead of one-beer...

Yesterday the server experienced some hickups which caused random slowdowns. We'll be moving to a dedicated server asap to speed up the complete site. Thanks for your patience, it's a virtue

6 topics   37 posts
So how about a "remember me" option for logging in?

Will be implemented soon!

We had some troubles getting the "remember me" to work correclty before, which prevented some user to login after a while. That's why we decided to remove this function until we have a solid and reliable solution - it's on its way.

6 topics   37 posts
I was just thinking about that! But now I know the answer

1 topics   13 posts
An option to auto-import an RSS feed to your blog a la Facebook would be very handy indeed.

0 topics   1 posts
Page 2 out of 3 | <<<123>>>

Moderators: Tom