Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Off Topic » Game Related    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Little King's Story
 Has anybody played this masterpiece yet?

h

3 topics   8 posts
Not yet, but I heard some good stories 'bout it. Might play it after Swords & Soldier (Must-buy!)

2 topics   72 posts
Eeeeeh it's a cracker, I couldn't put it down! I'm looking forward to Ghostbusters next, that should see me through 'til Christmas.

h

3 topics   8 posts
This thread makes me wonder why there isn't an "All Things Gaming" forum. And then, below that, an off-topic forum.

1 topics   33 posts
Organizing is Hard.

I'll give this a shot later. Right now my plate is full.

0 topics   6 posts
Hi guys first post...
I absolutely went crazy over this game on my podcast (crankygamersuk.net), Its basically in my opinion probably one of the top 3 releases on the Wii, with only a terrible decision not to include wii motion reticle controls, slightly spoiling the fun, but still a MUST purchase if you own a wii, especially if, like myself you have been crying out for some "proper" games.

0 topics   1 posts
It's an excellent title, and a huge task to complete. One of the best games available on Wii

0 topics   2 posts
When I get my bloody Wii points through the mail, lazy posties, I'll download it right away. Sounds like a really good title, I can always depend on me trusty journo's, can't I?

2 topics   72 posts
Its basically in my opinion probably one of the top 3 releases on the Wii, 

Eeeh by gum, I'd put the bugger in my top 5 without a doubt. On Wii, that is. And I'll have to be castigated as unoriginal for putting Zelda/Mario above it.

But in terms of gameplay, it was a joy from start to finish. And I'll shamelessly promote it everywhere I can. I disagree about the motion controls though, I thought it was better for not including them. I had issues with the lock-on system though, caught too many times on the wrong thing...

h

3 topics   8 posts

Moderators: Tom