Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Page 6 out of 26 | <<<12345678 ... 2223242526>>>
The 'Hello Everyone' Topic
I'm a professional troll that sometimes interviews people. I decided to sign up because I wanted to know for what purpose this site exists. I'm sure over the next few weeks it'll become clear. Interesting tact on the domain name though: Pick something that *has* to be bookmarked because I'll never remember the name when I'm too bored to troll NeoGAF.

1 topics   33 posts
Hello everybody! I'm Siam, Editor-in-chief of The MMO Gamer. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I got started in the fansite side of things and eventually moved on to set up The MMO Gamer. :)

0 topics   5 posts
Hi everyone,

My name is Callum Akhtar, i run/own a fairly new gaming website called PixelatedGamer.com. We have been running for just over a year now. I have been writing about games for around three years mostly on a blogger.com blog before gaining a voluntary position at Sanctuary4Gamers.com and GamezTraffic.com. Recently, though my contribution to those sites has slowly diminished and now i soley focus on Pixelated Gamer.

We are doing really well at the moment, i recently took on new staff. We are now up to 8 staff writers and always looking for talented writers to join our ranks! Although we don't pay we do get review copies that are distributed throughout the writers.

OK, i've gone on a little, it's nice to be here!

0 topics   1 posts
Eric Schild wrote...
Interesting tact on the domain name though: Pick something that *has* to be bookmarked because I'll never remember the name when I'm too bored to troll NeoGAF.

Just think "Game Leon", and also note that .net is The Other Internet White Meat.

0 topics   6 posts
Eric Schild wrote...
Interesting tact on the domain name though: Pick something that *has* to be bookmarked because I'll never remember the name when I'm too bored to troll NeoGAF.

Just think "Game Leon", and also note that .net is The Other Internet White Meat.

Actually you should think "Chameleon" (look at me!)

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts
Hi!  I'm Steve and from what I've read so far I'm the only none-journalist to speak up so far; so now you know why I can't write :)

I'm a partner in a games development company in Sheffield, UK called Devil's Details Ltd.  We've just finished making a game called "Nutrition Matters (Wii)" for 505 Games and are evaluating what to do next. 

Prior to Devil's Details I worked freelance for a while, doing bussiness develoment, management and programming work.  This included some time in India helping to build an outsourcing business - very interesting.  Prior to that I worked for Traveller's Tales (at their Oxford studio) and Sony (Camden studio).  My first job after University was writing SNES games for Imagitec design - a long time ago...

Glad to meet you all!

0 topics   1 posts
Tom Gameleon wrote...
Eric Schild wrote...

Actually you should think "Chameleon" (look at me!)

When I see that name.. I more think of a Pokemon, but I'm missing a character then! Maybe it's because I played the games of pokemon to much when I was younger...

1 topics   13 posts
Just all download Google Chrome, visit the site once, type in game and there you already have it! Easy as Dell 

2 topics   72 posts
OOOHHHHH chameleon. I get it. Hmph. Maybe. I like Kevin's comment, and I'll add "MY GAMELEONS Let Me Show You Them"... but I suppose gamesquirtle.net is taken or perhaps infringing.

In any case, I'm a non-compensated game journalist at f13.net who, so far, has a real job in an unrelated industry. I like long walks in the park and throwing money at problems.

0 topics   6 posts
Hola! (Hello!)
;]

0 topics   4 posts
Page 6 out of 26 | <<<12345678 ... 2223242526>>>

Moderators: Tom