Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Video - TV Shows ...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Need Show Review
Hey guys,

I just launched a radically different video game site: www.goodgametv.com.  Think "HBO online for gamers."  Subscribers get exclusive, long-form (20+ mins) shows, with professional writers, casts, and crews.  All of the shows involve video games and/or gamers.  Our headline shows as of launch include Debuffed, Road to Pro, and Gamer Reaction.

Debuffed - meant for the casual gaming audience.  It's a comedy about the funny crap that happens to a video game store owner.  His coworkers, Jill and John, respectively play the angel and devil sitting on his shoulder convincing him to do ludicrous sh*t.   The show is meant to be a little like "Clerks at a video game store."

Road to Pro - meant for the hardcore competitive gaming audience.  This is a reality-based show about a team of gamers as they find out what it takes to "go pro" and join the competitive gaming circuit.  It's all fun and games until they realize that their stupid antics and lack of team focus and discipline just won't cut it.  Then they have to face real life problems: girlfriend, mom, money, friends, etc.  Can they ever get their act together to work their way to the top?

Gamer Reaction - meant for hardcore non-competitive gamers.  It's a different twist on a video game review show.  All reviews are based on games that might have gone unnoticed amidst all of the publisher's mega hype of other titles.  More importantly, the show also follows the fictional lives of the show's characters using sketch comedy and other funny antics.  Story arc + underrated games + whacky humor.

No Reset - a pilot for our next show that we want to produce, worth a mention.  Follow the life of an aspiring game designer as he muddles his way around his mid twenties to break into the gaming industry.  His friends and his games give him a great support network (and sanity to the everyday grind), but is it enough to not only motivate him, but also give him the breaks and inspiration he needs to turn his passion into his profession?

I'd love to give you guys a free demo of the entire site (as well as an interview if you'd like) in exchange for a show review or general PR.  You can choose any show to review (or all if you'd like).  Msg me if you're interested or to leave feedback.

2 topics   2 posts
Brian T wrote...

Debuffed - meant for the casual gaming audience.  It's a comedy about the funny crap that happens to a video game store owner.  His coworkers, Jill and John, respectively play the angel and devil sitting on his shoulder convincing him to do ludicrous sh*t.   The show is meant to be a little like "Clerks at a video game store."
Out of all shows I really dig Debuffed. Brian, the store owner in the series is just hilarious!  The humour in Debuffed will probably appeal to the UK audience as well.

5 topics   52 posts

Moderators: Tom