Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Online - Websites    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Launched A New F2P Gaming Site, Please Critique
The site is http://niftygamer.com. There's so many gaming sites out there that I went with a focus on Free-to-Play gaming in order to stand out a bit. Also I think it's just an interesting genre that's quickly growing. Anywho, any advice or feedback would be great.  

1 topics   2 posts
Well, I'm a huge Megaman fan, so was pretty amazed to see your news story on the Street Fighter X Megaman game coming Dec 17th. =P.

14 topics   111 posts
Lol, yes I was watching the Street Fighter 25th anniversary stream on twitch when they announced it. Can't wait to make a video of me dying horribly.

1 topics   2 posts
Been reading in some of the comments it's been getting on Facebook and Youtube, that it's actually an indie game that's been over three years in the making, but Capcom gave it their blessing / decided to publish it.

I keep hearing about twitch tv. Is it just for broadcasting e-sports, or is it like a gaming themed youtube or what?

Sorry I didn't give too much feedback on the site, I was super-tired at the time. My initial reaction was "Wow! It's all pictures!" when I first clicked through - but that sort of look is popular now, especially with tablets, etc. Navigation was still clear though - I saw the word NEWS up top, and clicked it to orientate myself, and that's when I saw the Megaman story.

I'll have to have a further nosy to give more detailed feedback, but Free-to-Play is certainly a hot area in gaming atm.

14 topics   111 posts
Yeah, I pretty much set it up so the front page has a gallery thingy for news and reviews etc, I just didn't label them. After you click through it goes to the standard blog style with the front page essentially on the side in mini form. Anyone can stream on twitch tv, but the more popular shows get featured. Starcraft and League of Legends is really popular on there.

1 topics   2 posts

Moderators: Tom