Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » General Games Jou...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Free Steam code of PC game TRINE to review up for grabs

I have ended up with a Steam PC code for Trine. No use to me (got a rubbish PC), but they (the dev's) don't mind me passing it on.

I have reviewed the PS3 version of the game (I eventually managed to get a PSN code) and we are now looking to cover the PC game on the same site. The site is located at www.game-hub.co.uk. None of our current writers have taken us up on this freebie so far.

So if you want to review the game and get this FREE copy of it via Steam on PC (ONLY) send me a recent review link you have posted anywhere. So I know you're legit. No pay I'm afraid, but free game!

Take a look at the site above to see what sort of length we're after.

I'm just a writer at the site, but the Ed has said I'm free to try and find a home for this code. Don't forget to make sure you're PC is up to the job!

Thanks for looking,

Brendan Griffiths

1 topics   3 posts
I'll take it. Got some room on my docket and I've wanted to get my hands on Trine for a while. I'll PM you the necessaries.

0 topics   8 posts
We'll take it, stipulation would be a shared review over two sites with a 5 day exclusivity window for your site first. Interested? Let me know.

2 topics   22 posts
Or you could just use a freelancer like me and not have to share...

0 topics   8 posts
:)

No worries, i'll just get media safari to send me one. Cheers.

2 topics   22 posts
Topic now closed. Thanks.

1 topics   3 posts

Moderators: Tom