Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Audio - Podcasts ...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Lifebar's review show will be community driven...
Lifebar is announcing that members of the Lifebar community can record their own audio reviews, up to 5 minutes in length and submit their review for consideration to be an official Lifebar review!

Just like the Lifebar staff, we want your reviews to be informative yet entertaining. The beautiful part about reviewing for Lifebar, is that you can say whatever you want! Did you play a game that you just absolutely loved and want nothing more than to gloat about how great it is? Tell us! Did you stumble across a game that is a technical mound of horse manure and want to warn the gaming world about is, send it to us!

More info: http://www.yourlifebar.com/index.php?pageid=editcal

Devin Di Nardo | Founder / Host for Lifebar: Video Game Radio
2 topics   7 posts
The idea of allowing your listeners to record their own audio reviews is quite progressive. However, I don't know if the decision to make some of them official Lifebar reviews is a good one.

User reviews have been a successful part of many gaming sites, but mostly they are positioned on the site as being "user" reviews and not "official" reviews. A humble suggestion of mine is to consider having a user audio review section on Lifebar Video Game Radio.

5 topics   52 posts
Yea, I've thought about that and may end up making the change. I like the idea of making it an "official" review because I know that there are some quality people out there trying to find their "break" into the industry some how, and I want to definitely help be some sort of soap box they can stand on.

Devin Di Nardo | Founder / Host for Lifebar: Video Game Radio
2 topics   7 posts

Moderators: Tom