Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games J... » Audio - Podcasts ...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Have Me On The Show
I was wondering whether other press outlets maybe interested in having me on their show for an episode as a guest podcaster. I'm opinionated, knowledgeable and have that 'Radio Voice'

If your wondering what i'm like head over to our YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/wedotech and take a general look around, I think you'll get the flavour.

Thanks,
James

2 topics   22 posts
"have that 'Radio Voice'"

Sorry James, but juding from your "Top 10 Douchebag" video, you really don't. You're actually closer to having a speech impediment than a radio voice. Oh, and you need a better microphone.

0 topics   11 posts
Oh snap, that's gotta burn.

1 topics   3 posts
Mark Brown wrote...
"have that 'Radio Voice'"

Sorry James, but juding from your "Top 10 Douchebag" video, you really don't. You're actually closer to having a speech impediment than a radio voice. Oh, and you need a better microphone.

Thanks for being blunt. Yes i need a new mic but there's a difference between reading something scripted and talking free. You just happened to watch a video that was scripted and it was the first video i've done scripted. So yeah, not the best example.

Here's a better example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MinsSkcehA8&feature=channel_page Tottally improvised.

So yeah, as much as i appreciate your wisdom with the speech impediment comment, you may want to surf around more than 1 one video before you form your opinions. Thanks.

Also, this wasn't an advert. All i was saying was that if anyone wants a guest to fill in for their podcast one week, then i'd be happy to do it. Not for money, not for notoriety, but because enjoying doing it so i don't really understand why you flamed me so much to be honest.

2 topics   22 posts
Haha, sorry. In retrospect I was a little harsh. My apologies.

0 topics   11 posts
No worries

2 topics   22 posts
by all means message me your skype info and we will get a date for you to be on, always looking for guests to come on the show.

0 topics   9 posts

Moderators: Tom