Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » PR & Marketing    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Mock up for new game web site -- What do you think?
Finally taking some time to do a proper game web site for KrabbitWorld Origins.
Here's a link to a mock up for it that I started a couple days ago.

What do you think? Feedback welcome!

5 topics   14 posts
I think you did a pretty good job, comparing to the current website it's definitely an improvement :)

5 topics   52 posts
Thanks! This is actually the first time I've been able to take the time to 'design' the site. All previous versions have just been an exercise in hacking together available content. :p

5 topics   14 posts
Hi there, considering people use 1280- resolution you might consider using a smaller head graphic at the top of the page. As it is right now, it looks great at first sight - but if you want to use this on a day-by-day basis, this most likely is way to hughe. As for the box-outs: Maybe you want to put the Feature section *over* the news, to guide people towards the relevant topics. Tell me, how this works out for you. =)

0 topics   1 posts
Hi! Thanks Bernd, this is great feedback. We'll talk it over and try some things. For the Feature section we plan to use animated graphics which will swap out for others. They'll include visuals of featured game items such as uber gear etc. It might just look better as the top box. Thanks!

5 topics   14 posts
We are live! Still some things to finish and fine tune, like the blog, poll, and subsequent page stuff.

New KrabbitWorld Web Site

Moved the feature box to the top but kept the big graphic for now.

5 topics   14 posts

Moderators: Tom