Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » General Games Ind...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Indie Games Developers
I didn't post in the introduction thread, so ill start off by saying hi to anyone that reads this.  :)

I'm interested in interviewing smaller independent games developers, the guys you might see working away to release on XBL, PC or PSN in relative obscurity, compared to the heavyweight, triple A studios that steal most of the limelight.

Are there any such developers here? Does anyone have any tips for how I might go about putting together a directory of smaller studios and independent developers, or does such a thing already exist?

Ad

The Hundredth Idiot
2 topics   2 posts
Adam,
I sent you a PM

4 topics   9 posts
Hi Adam,

I'm such an obscure indie developer and most of the other ones I know of hang out at TIG Source, The Indie Stone, Indievision or any of the other such watering holes for our species. Indievision in particular has an indie studio directory, though as they are relatively new its not yet comprehensive.

0 topics   1 posts
Awesome, thanks for the valuable info Dan! What games are you working on personally?

The Hundredth Idiot
2 topics   2 posts
We're an Indie dev team. Just the two of us.. http://www.krabbitonline.com/node/19

5 topics   14 posts

Moderators: Tom