Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » Games Development    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Hero Mages - Live and Awaiting Your Review!
Greetings!

My name is Ross Przybylski, Manager of D20Studios, LLC and creator of an exciting new game called Hero Mages.

Hero Mages is multiplayer turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world brought to war by the foretelling of a dark prophecy.  Players choose and command their own team of heroes and battle to become the fated Hero Mage.

We are looking for looking for game journalists to review our game and will happily provide evaluation copies to those interested.  Please message me for details.

2 topics   3 posts
Love to help you man, but I'm not writing for any PC sites at the moment :)
Good luck!

2 topics   26 posts
Played the game now for a while, it's pretty fun. Review is coming soon, Ill send you the link as you requested ;-)

2 topics   72 posts
How's that review coming, Ralph?

Also- I still have a few keys left if others are interested in doing a review.

2 topics   3 posts
I guess I could check it out! Is this game hard on the computer...? As mine isnt the greatest...

If you dont mind hitting me up with one, just reply here or hit me up up with an email at the_big_chees16 @ hotmail.com

Best,

Connor

0 topics   1 posts
Hi Connor, I've sent you an email with your evaluation codes. Let me know if you have any issues. Please post a link to your article when you've written your review. Thanks so much for the help- have fun!

2 topics   3 posts

Moderators: Tom