Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » Games Development    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Future Racer and Woolly the Jumper: A Sheep on the Edge looking for reviews!
Hi everyone,

Picnic Panic hit the App Store on the 1st of December. Although we've dished out most of our promotional codes already I've still got some left, so if anyone can squeeze a review in it'd be hugely appreciated! The App is 59p/$0.99, you can find it here: itunes.apple.com/us/app/picnic-panic/id339512132

A YouTube trailer:

Some screenshots

1 topics   17 posts
(I don't want to spam up the forum, so I thought I'd just re-post in this topic)

We released Bloodstream Raiders on the App Store on the 5th of December, you can find it here 

Bloodstream Raiders is a side-scrolling shooter, you control a white blood cell as it moves through the bloodstream. You must destroy harmful virus cells by firing out antibodies, but if too many continue along the bloodstream without being destroyed, body temperature will rise - you need to keep it below 41 degrees in order to survive.

At your disposal you've also got anti-virals to eliminate all harmful virus cells on screen, and paracetamol that will lower body temperature and slow down the movement of virus cells for a short amount of time.

1 topics   17 posts
Hi Emily,

Feel free to email me over at chrisbrandrick@gamebrit.com in regards to reviews.

0 topics   1 posts
 Hello everyone, I know it looks like we've been churning out iPhone games lately (in fact I believe one web site has suggested this), as today we're re-releasing Future Racer, and on Monday we'll be releasing Woolly the Jumper: A Sheep on the Edge. Future Racer is a re-release, after the initial release in August we've had the team divided on fixing Future Racer and working on new titles. We didn't intend to try and squeeze all our games out together in one go- but with fixing old games, communicating between potential publishers, and working for clients, this is simply the way it's transpired. (My life would be much easier if our game releases were far more staggered than this!) I now have promotional codes available for Woolly the Jumper: A Sheep on the Edge (pictured below) and Future Racer, just get in touch if you'd like a code and can cover one (or both) of these games! :)

1 topics   17 posts
A YouTube video of Woolly's gameplay

It's on the store today if anyone wants a look, and I'm distributing promotional codes with little luck so far. It's like it's Christmas and people want to go home and relax, or something (!)

1 topics   17 posts

Moderators: Tom