Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Games I... » Events    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Game of E3?
Ok, so I'm just wondering everyone's game of E3. No extra garbage. Just state your game of E3 and explain in a paragraph why you chose it. This also includes announcements such as Project Natal. You can also write another paragraph after your explanation in regards to another person's game of E3 post. I'll start.

Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I'm a long-time fan of the MGS series, and only own an x box 360, so this will be a huge release for me. I've also noticed that whenever Kojima promises to stay with Sony, he always releases another better MGS game for the other systems with more features. (For example, MGS: Twin Snakes on the Gamecube, and MGS2: Substance which was exclusive to the x box for a short period of time)

3 topics   8 posts
But this time Kojima isn't really working on this MGS he said. My game of the E3 is:

ModNation Racers.

Just the way how easy it is to make a real cool race track. LOVE IT!

1 topics   13 posts
It's a hard because there were alot of good games like Star Wars: The Old Republic. But I think I need to choose Mass Effect 2.

I loved Mass Effect. The reason behind it is that you had alot of interaction with the characters beside you. You needed to make hard choices like killing that guy or let him free. Sometimes you needed to make a choice which made me feel bad.

3 topics   31 posts
ModNation Racers looks hot. Most everything else looked like garbage, and the things that did not seem to be garbage are coming out in 2010 and thus I have already forgotten them. Alright, God of War 3 looks good but there is zero surprise in my heart. Mario Galaxy 2 and Legend of Zelda: Jesus, We're Real Sorry for Twilight Princess are also predictable. I feel bad for Molyneux in the same way that I feel sorry for that crazy guy begging for change from squirrels.

0 topics   6 posts
Scibblenauts would be my pick. I had no idea it existed until E3. After seeing some videos and reading a few interviews, it's the game that has me the most excited. It's quirky, cute, and looks to have an impressive library of nouns to use.

0 topics   1 posts
If I was 7 I'd pick NSMB. But I'm not.

After seeing the editing toosl, it's Mod Nation Racers all the way. Or rather, Little Big Mario Kart. Anyway, that track editor is freaking glorious.

Scribblenauts looks like a fun toy, but little more. I get the appeal though. That said, it's not as hard to create a dictionary for such a game, but the implementation here is nice.

If I hadn't already played 80ish hours of Demon's Souls, I'd probably have picked that. Best console game ever? Check. Coming out in America? Check. Buying it again on release day? Check. Playing it for another 100 hours? Most definitely. If not more.

1 topics   33 posts
I don't really get all the fuss about ModNation Racers. To me it looks like a clone of Trackmania but with avatars. But sure, if that's what rocks your boat then go ahead.

Scribblenauts for me. Same as Mr Patrick here, I didn't know it existed at all until E3 and it completely blew my mind. I read an article on Kotaku where the game's creative director Jeremiah Slaczk is quoted saying that they actually had five people looking for nouns and all those guys did was go through dictionaries and encyclopedias every day of the week. [i]That's dedication.[/i]

So yeah, I like the game because, to me, it looks looks like a cross between [i]Braid[/i] and [i]Crayon Physics[/i] but with words instead of crayons.

0 topics   2 posts
I don't really get all the fuss about ModNation Racers. To me it looks like a clone of Trackmania but with avatars. But sure, if that's what rocks your boat then go ahead.

Scribblenauts for me. Same as Mr Patrick here, I didn't know it existed at all until E3 and it completely blew my mind. I read an article on Kotaku where the game's creative director Jeremiah Slaczk is quoted saying that they actually had five people looking for nouns and all those guys did was go through dictionaries and encyclopedias every day of the week. [i]That's dedication.[/i]

So yeah, I like the game because, to me, it looks looks like a cross between [i]Braid[/i] and [i]Crayon Physics[/i] but with words instead of crayons.

The trackmania games are really great, but if you can create such a track within 5 of 10 minutes as they did that with ModNation Racers.. You have to learn me how you did that with TrackMania!

1 topics   13 posts
Red Steel 2, the first few seconds I saw that game... Damn, I was in love!

2 topics   72 posts
Red Steel 2, the first few seconds I saw that game... Damn, I was in love!

Haha yeah. Cowboy samurais! With guns! In LA! I think...

3 topics   8 posts

Moderators: Tom