Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Gameleo... » Feedback & qu...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
Twitter <--> Gameleon Interaction
Can a brother get an option to only export from Twitter to Gameleon. I don't mind my twitters showing up here but I don't want my shit here showing up on twitter. GOTTA KEEP THE LIFESTREAM CLEAN, MAN.

1 topics   33 posts
Don't mess with the lifestream!

I noticed with my last tweet from here that only part of it appeared and it sounds bad, would prefer it if the whole tweet appeared or there was a way of expanding what I'd posted.

1 topics   17 posts
Just make 2 twitter accounts, one for the games, one for the lifestream :)

0 topics   1 posts
Just make 2 twitter accounts, one for the games, one for the lifestream :)

I feel dirty enough having 1.

1 topics   33 posts
Showing all Tweets here is not an option. There would be an overload of non-gaming related Tweets that are just irrelevant for this network.

Every user that has connected his Twitter with his Gameleon account, wil have a tab on his profile with all his Tweets, but they won't show up in the What's new recent activity feed.

Gameleon status changes will however show up in your Twitter. Currently there is no option if you do not want this, but this is added to the wish list and will be implemented in the near future. We are now giving all priority to ironing out bugs so I can not make any promises when this will be done.

Emily Knox
wrote...

I noticed with my last tweet from here that only part of it appeared and it sounds bad, would prefer it if the whole tweet appeared or there was a way of expanding what I'd posted.

This will be is fixed, thanks for pointing that out.

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts

Moderators: Tom