Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Gameleo... » Feedback & qu...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
The Jobs page
 Hi all.

How long has the new process been in place where job postings now need to be approved? Mine has been pending approval for a few days now, but I notice that no new jobs have appeared on the jobs page since last month. Is this correct?

Cheers.

2 topics   2 posts
It should not be necessary for voluntary job listings to require approval. I'll approve your job ad immediately, and look into the matter. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts
I believe this matter has now been resolved, but if you have any further issues, let me know. :)

6 topics   37 posts
There was a few things I did differently/mistakes made during the posting which might help.

When originally attempting to post I still had the Freelance button selected. It warned me that the payment was still outstanding so I changed the option and it posted - might be this.

I also had another posting still running which I thought had ended so I deleted that thinking it might have also been the cause.

2 topics   2 posts
It would have been the freelance button that did it. Although since you switched back to voluntary, the system should have taken you out of the approval queue. Apologies that it didn't.
We hope to have a new and improved jobs section soon.
In the meanwhile, if you have any issues again, don't hesitate to get in touch, and I'll do my best to resolve them asap :).

- Tom

6 topics   37 posts

Moderators: Tom