Search:
Location Search   Member Search
  Browse   Categories   Gameleo... » Feedback & qu...    

Forum
Forum
Discuss and share thoughts and interests
I just want to inform Media community about an event in my company. Where should i go?
There is a news for StarForce, that is supposed to be great, as for the first time ever independent organisation has deeply investigated new StarForce solution and made detailed report on it.

I would like to inform game media people about it as it is you who can help me to spread this information as wide as possible. So, my question is what forum part is the most suitable for such information to be placed, or i should I make a new blog entry, or...

I just don't want to spam here and break any rules.

Thank you for in advance!

3 topics   2 posts
Thanks for taking the time to create a topic here, Dimitry. Gameleon.net is primarily targeted to the games press. Other games industry professionals, like yourself, are invited get in touch and connect with the gaming press members to help them get the word out on their latest projects.

First of all I would like to inform you that we offer a Gameleon PRO subscription, that allows you to post your press releases to the database here. It's a paid subscription, but it really is affordable. PRO members can also add events and make personal notes on profiles, among some other things.

Currenlty the subscriptions are our only source of income, so if you consider to become PRO, that is highly appreciated. We use 100% of our income to make this a better place and have some great ideas in our pockets that need funding ;-)

Some other things you can do is create a topic about your news in the General Games Industry Board forum category. If you have something more personal to add to it, feel free to create a blog entry.

Spread the word! Invite your fellow game journalists to join.

6 topics   37 posts
Thanks Tom, I'll post the news in General Games Industry Board and start thinking about more serious membership.

3 topics   2 posts

Moderators: Tom